Why Join the Marcé Society?
The Marcé Society is an international society for the understanding, prevention and treatment of mental illness related to childbearing. The principal aim of the society is to promote, facilitate and communicate about research into all aspects of the mental health of women, their infants and partners around the time of childbirth. This involves a broad range of research activities ranging from basic science through to health services research. Click here to view the Membership Flyer.
As a member of Marcé, you are a part of a society whose members work to:
- Exchange the latest advances in research.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration in research.
- Promote educational programs to effectively disseminate new research findings, both in the scientific community and to the lay public.
- Encourage publication of research.
- Increase the public understanding of the personal, familial and societal impact of the mental health of women, their infants and partners.
- Support increased research funding for prenatal and postpartum women’s mental health research around the world.
- Promote the highest scientific and ethical standards in research and its application in clinical psychiatric practice.
Your membership in the Marcé Society offers:
- Special Recognition at Marcé Conference (Diamond Members)
- Complementary subscription to The Archives of Women’s Mental Health (Gold and Diamond Members)
- Reduced Registration Fees for the International Marcé Society Conference
- Committee Membership Opportunities
- Members Only Newsletters
- The ability to join the member listserv, with discussions related to all issues surrounding pregnancy and questions about treatment, medication, new studies, special cases, and much more.
- Email updates on meetings, announcements on new findings, and stories and features from physicians, nurses, midwives, and other specialists in the field.
There are four levels of membership:
DIAMOND Membership – $250 USD, includes a complementary subscription to the Official Journal of the Marce Society, the Archives of Women’s Maternal Mental Health, as well as special acknowledgement in the newsletter and at the Biennial Congress
GOLD Membership – $200 USD, includes the Journal subscription
SILVER PLUS Membership – $100 USD, excludes the Journal subscription
SILVER Membership – $60 USD, excludes the Journal subscription
If you are selecting Australasia, please visit their website to directly join there.
If you are selecting Francophone, please visit their website to directly join there.
If you are selecting German Speaking, please visit their website to directly join there.
Already a member but your membership has expired? Click Here.